How old was Michael Douglas when he had his last child?
؟How old was Michael Douglas when he had his last child?
The answer was approved by date 8 June , 2023
- Michael Douglas - 58 - Famous Older Dads: Stars Who Had Kids Later In life - Heart Radio Michael Douglas already had two year-old son Dylan (who is now 13) when he welcomed his second child Carys, 11, with Catherine Zeta-Jones at 58.
- Michael Douglas - Wikipedia At the time, Douglas was 32 and Luker was 19. They had one son, Cameron, born in 1978.
- Michael Douglas' 3 Children: Everything to Know - People 13, 1978. Cameron has long struggled with drug addiction, which began at age 13, as he detailed in his 2019 memoir Long Way Home.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas Marriage, Ages, Kids - Parade In case you were wondering, her husband Michael Douglas was 55 and 58 respectively when their children were born.
- Michael Douglas, 76, was confused for 18-year-old daughter's grandfather at her graduation Michael Douglas, 76, was confused for 18-year-old daughter's grandfather at her graduation | The Independent.
- Michael Douglas' Kids: Everything To Know About His 3 Children - Hollywood Life Michael Douglas has been married twice, and he has had three children between the two marriages. Find out more about the actor's kids here!
- Michael Douglas shares rare photo of his kids and they are so grown up - TODAY Michael Douglas is treating fans to a rare photo of his son Dylan, 21, and daughter Carys, 18. In the picture, Douglas, 77, and his kids, ...
- Michael Douglas' son looks the spitting image of his dad as he steps out at event in NYC The apple doesn't fall far from the tree for Michael Douglas and his son, Dylan, 22. The pair made a rare public appearance together at the ...